Thursday, May 22, 2008

Giggling Girls

It was my turn to take Terence and his 2 friends to their Wednesday tennis lesson up at the Petnehazy (near our home). I had both the girls with me and they loved running around. Mia especially was venturing off and went very far to pick flowers and explore.



Until she came running back whining that she sat on some ants... She absolutely hates ants and freaks out every time she sees them. It's the nuttiest thing!

This video below is funny. Had to try and capture the girls (especially Ali) giggling. We were all chewing bubble gum and they love when I blow bubbles! This is the first time I've actually managed to get Ali giggling on video. You can also hear how funny it is when she tries to speak. Third child definitely has the most unique vocabulary. Somehow I understand a lot of her Hunglish (half Hungarian - half English) language.