Sunday, July 27, 2008

Out of Touch

We are really having far too much fun in Kiawah, SC.... Everytime I get on the computer to update the blog someone new pops over (we keep getting visitors as friends and family show up) or someone suggests a bike ride, walk over to the beach, tennis match, a beer, a glass of champagne or a Starbucks coffee. None of which I can resist. So I get distracted and pulled away from my laptop.

Last night Curt and I went out sans kids to a bbq. The bbq was hosted by the owner of a US based freight / HHG moving company that Curt has known for years and years. It was funny as the 3 top guys of the company (now based in Charleston) are all Brits but married to American women. It was a fun group at a beautiful home sitting right on one of the marshes (or rivers) off the ocean. Not sure exactly what it was but they do have a dock off their backyard with a great looking boat called Happy Endings. They also had a beautiful pool. Curt and I skipped the pool as we swim all the time, every day and it was nice to go out without chlorine or sand in our hair!

Curt just returned with my coffee and everyone is waking up. Must run as we are going out for an all American breakfast - yum! I'm hoping for a waffle but will settle for a bagel.

I promise to come back to you all soon. With photos (especially from my very cool new Olympus waterproof camera).