Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fashion Diva

Mia never ceases to amaze me when it comes to her sense of fashion. She is just always interested in it, thinking about it, experimenting with it. I'm not sure if this is normal for a 5 year old or if I'm just amazed as a parent is with their child. She's been like this since the age of 2 years old when I was pregnant with Ali and she wouldn't go to pick Curt up at the airport with me until she put lipstick on (she had a play make-up set).

I bought a large scarf in England for myself and Mia got her hands on it. When I looked up to see where it was I found Mia in this beautifully designed wrap dress that she created all by herself. I thought it looked fab! She even slipped on her heals to wear with it...



The other thing she loves to do is hair. She'll practice styles on her dollies, her my little ponies, this giant pony (see photo below), her sister's hair, my hair or any friend's hair.