Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mia Also Loses...

a lot of hair!! Ever since my hair cut (about 2 or 3 months ago) she has been repeatedly telling me that she wants the same hair cut. I didn't react quickly because I thought she'd change her mind or end up regretting the decision. Well, the other day we acted spontaneously and walked into a hair salon without an appointment and took the plunge. She did it. She loved even more that it was a spontaneous event.

I didn't have my camera with me but took these with my Blackberry. I had to share the Before and After with you!!!


In this AFTER, she's holding up a big wad of her hair that she was admiring on the floor. She looks so adorable. But, then again, I can't imagine Mia ever looking anything but adorable! I'll share some more, better quality photos of her and her new hairdo soon.