Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Heidi Ovoda Sommerfest

I have gotten behind on my blog updates...again. I still have two camera's with full memory chips that I have yet to copy onto our computers (for posting). I plan to do it before our departure on Thursday.

In the meantime, I had to post this cute video of Ali on Saturday. Her nursery school, Heidi Ovoda, had a great end of year summer festival called Sommerfest. It included a performance by each of the classes. Ali's was the youngest to perform and you will see from the video below that she was one of the main stars! Can you believe that she kissed a boy?! This is Norbi who she refers to by his nickname 'Shoo-Shoo'. You have probably seen photos and heard stories about the two of them. They are very, very close. Norbi's parents are celebrities in Hungary so the entire thing is very funny...

Enjoy the cute clip.