Saturday, September 5, 2009

Today's Funny Finds

Ali can entertain herself all day. She plays and talks to herself and is always busy, busy, busy. If she's not trying to clean something, she's taking care of her babies. She's also really into her iTouch and Leapster (small video game unit). It was actually Mia's but she's outgrown it so Ali's inherited it. She was playing with it this morning in our bed. When I went in later, this is what I found. I think she had more fun playing with the game cartridges then playing the actual games on the Leapster. Very funny...

Then there is Terence. He was supposed to be doing his homework this afternoon. I was cooking in the kitchen but then went downstairs to do something. When I returned, this is what I found. He has so much trouble concentrating for long lengths of time and ends up rolling all over the place. He loves sitting upside down and does it often on the couch while watching TV. The strong reflection is off his backpack that is on the floor underneath him.