Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Aidan Joseph Harman - 2 days old

Definitely the sweetest, calmest baby I have ever met. He is absolutely content and very handsome. Here are photos from our visit today.






Mia didn't want to let go of Aidan. She is absolutely in love. She held him in every possible seated position. I had to bribe her with some snacks so that I could get in a cuddle!

You can see Terence wasn't particularly thrilled.

After school pick up yesterday, I asked “Who wants to go visit Jon and Szilva’s new baby?!?!”. Mia shouted "I do!". Terence said, "No, thank you"



After bugging him about it for a while he finally answered, "I don’t want to go visit a new baby if we don’t get to bring it home with us!" How funny is that? He is so desperate for a brother.

Later after we arrived at home I opened up an attachment that Jon had sent including their new little Aidan. Terence looked over and said, "Now I saw him. I don’t need to go tomorrow!"



Knowing that Terence wasn't particularly interested in cuddling Aidan, Jon offered to play a drawing game with Terence. It's a new drawing game that Terence 'invented'. (side note: 'inventions' are Terence's main objectives in life)

The object of the game is to have 2 people drawing scary monsters at the same time. After they are finished they have to describe their monsters and, more importantly, their monster's strengths. Then, they have to vote whose would win in a fight. Very funny. Below I included some of their drawings that I scanned. The other part of the game is that the winner of the round gets to keep the drawings!





Can you tell which one is Terence's and which one is Jon's?