Sunday, November 18, 2007

All I Want for Christmas are my 2 Front Teeth!

Terence is rich from several tooth fairy visits this week! He has lost his 2 Front Teeth! Just in time for X-mas!

His first tooth came out on Sunday night. The 2nd last night. They've been wiggly for months and I felt bad for him as eating was always a challenge as it hurt if he bit into something (no apples in a while).

Curt helped him pull each tooth which I got on video. I will try and post soon. I've been trying but with no success. Hopefully I can get it to work soon.

This first photo was taken on Sunday after the first tooth came out.


The next morning (Monday) at breakfast with the 500 forint note that the Tooth Fairy left under his pillow.



This morning. Last night he lost his 2nd tooth. Again with the help of Curt. I was out with some girlfriends but he called me to tell me. I asked him to say, 'Sally Sells Seashells by the Sea Shore'. He doesn't have too bad of a lisp!



This video is from Sunday.