Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Check In Surprise

We checked in right before 4pm. We realized the lobby was really crowded but thought this was just a normal thing. I overheard some people telling their children (many in French and a few in English) that they had to wait just a few more minutes. I figured out they were waiting for something but before I had a chance to find out, a bunch of the Disney Characters came out and down the main staircase dancing to music. The kids (especially Ali) were shocked with surprise. I knew this wasn't just for our check-in but this is how it felt. We were standing off to the side so I couldn't get too many good photos. I also wasn't prepared! Ali danced the entire time.

Later we found out that it happened everyday at 4pm. It was good that we caught it within our first 5 minutes of being in the hotel so we could check it off our to-do / must-see list!




This is from the top of the staircase where we had to turn for our room which overlooked the park entrance.