Thursday, April 16, 2009

Crazy Dancing Ali

This girl keeps us all entertained. Alexandra is now 3 years and 3 months old and she is absolutely a bundle of joy... Okay - she's not always a bundle of joy as she is definitely going through the terrible 3s (think they are harder than the 2s) stage where she will break down and have a horrible temper tantrum. She's testing the waters and trying to say 'no' when it's dinnertime or bedtime or something she may not be in the mood to do... Been there, done that - I know I will win these little battles but it's still exhausting when she tries it. Regardless, she is usually funny and full of love AND she loves to dance - and entertain. While I am fixing dinner in the evenings I love to play music. We all end up dancing... Even T, who is sort of a closet dancer like Curt, joins in on our fun. Ali likes her songs fast (like the one she's dancing to in the video below). If I try to play slower songs, she shouts "Louder!" and "I want to rock!" It's pretty funny.

Captured her in this short video clip a couple of nights ago. It brings tears to my eyes every time I see it. She is so funny. Check out her last move!!! Classic! Have no idea where she got this from... Definitely not from a family member... haha.

FYI - song is Glamorous by Fergie