Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Garden

No matter where I've lived (whether an apartment with a small balcony or a rental with a small garden) , I have always tried to add my touch with flowers. I love having a garden and thrive on watching my fall bulbs pop up in the spring. Recently the kids have gotten involved but it is still a bit too long of a wait for them. They do love getting their hands dirty in the dirt and helping plant with me. All three of them love watching what pops up and the colors of all the beautiful flowers. We are so proud of our garden and have to always post the snaps of the recent developments.


The crocuses have finished and now it is time for the tulips, daffodils and hyacinths...







The bees love it but thanks to the Bee Movie the kids get what their job is and are no longer as scared. Plus, they love honey and flowers so know the bees have a job to do!