Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sprinkler Time

It seriously doesn't feel like spring here. It feels more like summer! With our mid-days reaching up to 25 degrees C which is nearing 80 degrees F! It feels warm, warm, warm. The kids have the fever for being outside non-stop. They have been asking to have the sprinklers on for about 4 or 5 days straight. Today, I finally gave in. They all ran upstairs and got their own swimsuits on in just a few short minutes! I explained to them that the water came out unheated and it would be cold, cold, cold. No problem - they explained to me. They were ready and hot and wanted cold water....

Well, it only lasted for about 15 mins but they loved it and I got a few funny fotos!




Ali can honestly be the toughest of the trio... She reminds me of myself. Third kid and trying to prove herself... She stayed in there the longest and took any dare that came her way. She was a lot of fun to watch but then ended with, "Mommy, can I have a jacket?"





These two took their time and really thought it through...