Wednesday, December 23, 2009

November Bedroom Tree Decorating

Back in mid-November the kids got their bedroom x-mas trees (fake ones) all set up and decorated. I failed to post Mia's tree decorating process until now. I have to look and see if I took any of T's tree. If I didn't get any while we were decorating, I'll make sure to get a shot of his tree in his room as it's also really beautiful.

Anyhow, Mia and I did it together one afternoon. Ali must have been at a friend's home as I remember she wasn't there and we wanted to surprise her with it. Plus, sometimes these tasks are much easier without Ali. Mia is sort of a neat person and gets frustrated with Ali when she does things like puts 4 ornaments on the same branch (she did this with T's tree).

The above photo is without a flash

The girls tree is covered with girlie colors and ornaments. Lots of sparkles, purple and white feathers, glittery strands and purple lights. They go to bed every night with it (and nothing else) on and it looks beautiful. Curt or I always sneak up after they are asleep to turn it off as x-mas lights scare us.