Thursday, February 11, 2010

Random Past Photos

It seems we have so many cameras now. I have a couple digital cameras, Mia has one, Terence has one and we have a Flip camera. It would be a full time job for someone to download all the snaps we take, organize them, post them, print them, etc. I wish it could be my full time job but unfortunately my plate is already pretty full.

After a recent glimpse at one of our camera's memory cards, I found these two photos that I took in Dec 2009.

I love the first one of the girls playing with my hats. They look so cute and little Ali still has her broken finger all bandaged up...

The one below was taken of Curt and I on our wedding anniversary on 12-12. It has become tradition for us to spend our anniversary in a downtown hotel. This year we stayed in the Kempinski where my good friend's husband is the managing director. We reserved a standard room but were pleasantly surprised to be upgraded into the top suite with a complimentary bottle of champagne, some chocolates and some fresh fruit. It's nice having friends in high places...

We enjoyed the afternoon in the city. I love downtown Budapest so much. I find it to be a very romantic city. We enjoyed our walk down Vaci utca to one of our favorite lunch spots of Trattoria Toscana. Here's a photo of us on our walk down Vaci.