Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Juicer

Last week, Terence and Curt came home with a new juicer. It is ubber cool! Love, love, love fresh squeezed juice. When I was living in San Francisco as a single woman (was that in a past life? just kidding), I got really into the fresh squeezed juices as that was very trendy at the time. People were getting all funky and adding extra vitamins, wheat grass, etc. into their drinks. I'm more of a traditionalist. Recently, when we were in Dubai, I noticed a juice bar across the street from our hotel and I became a regular. My personal favorite that I almost never stray from is carrots mixed with celery. So refreshing and uplifting! Now, with the new juicer we got and my amazing kids (and hubby), I get fresh squeezed juice regularly. As long as I keep the supplies stocked, then we can get it. The new juicer works like a star! Love, love, love it. Check out the recent video of Terence and Ali (my 2 clowns) hard at work. Mia comes in later to take part...