Monday, September 17, 2007

My Newborn Terence

Trying to scan some of our favorite photos from BDC (Before Digital Camera) to keep better record of them. Found this one recently of me with Terence. He must have been a week old. It's funny how he was just looking at me trying to figure it all out. I always knew he was wise beyond his years. I remember feeling terrified as I had no idea how to care for a baby. Fortunately he was the easiest baby (until he learned to walk and run and run away and hide ... you get the point) and rarely ever cried. He also always woke only once a night for a feed. Even though it was a blessing for an inexperienced mom it made having a 'normal' baby after that much harder. Mia cried all night and slept all day until she was about 4 months old. Very different experiences. Glad that is all behind me as now we are on to bigger and better challenges. I always hear that bigger kids have bigger problems.