Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mia's Artwork

The girls in our family love to draw. Terence also likes drawing but his style is much more simple and less about color and more about his ideas. Mia, on the other hand, loves to draw with lots of color, enjoys drawing people and loves writing her name. This first picture is one that she just gave me today and she said that I was the lady in the colorful dress on the right and Ali is the little one on the left. I thought it was so pretty.


These below I find everywhere! She draws them on scraps of paper - preferably 4 x 6 inches. If she has to, she'll cut to her size preference then draw her little drawings. When I say, 'everywhere', I mean everywhere! I find them in her pockets, in my pockets, in the car, in her room, in my bags, in her bags, around the house, everywhere! I am trying to keep as many as possible as I think they are all so sweet.