Saturday, June 28, 2008

Off Tomorrow

I will try my best to remain in touch during our travels. However, just to let you all know that we are off tomorrow on our summer trip. Spent today packing and about 1/2 way there. Luckily summer travel with kids is quite easy - light clothes, few shoes, and no jackets. We're hoping our luggage is as minimal as possible! Right now I have it organized that Mia and Ali are sharing one suitcase, Curt and Terence are sharing 1 1/2 suitcases (it was supposed to be 1 but went over slightly. I'll easily fill up the other 1/2 with toiletries, presents, etc). I have my own suitcase! Then, we'll have 1 more extra one that will be for all that extra stuff last minute stuff... (night time nappies, toys, books, pool stuff, etc). Wish us luck with our traveling as it's never easy with 3 little ones. However, it does seem to get easier each year as they get a bit older so I'm remaining positive on this year's flights (there are many!)

We are all really looking forward to it! We plan to see tons of friends and family and so excited about it!