Sunday, September 21, 2008

Iced Latte

After a big party on Friday night, Curt and I slept in on Saturday until.... NOON! I don't think I ever even slept this late while in college!

The kids spent the night at Erika's and she and Fanny took them out on Friday for ice cream and then on Saturday took them to the science museum until we picked them up at 2:30pm. It was so great sleeping in (it was a late party on Friday). Curt greeted me with an amazing giant iced latte! He's become an expert at making them and they are yum-yum-yum!

We got on an iced cafe kick while in the US where they can do it fat-free and without tons of sugar, whipped cream, etc. In Hungary, it's very hard to find a cafe offering it with low fat milk (or fat-free) and without sugar syrup, ice cream and / or whipped cream. Can't do sweet coffee so we now drink our iced lattes at home thanks to my wonderful hubby.