Thursday, March 12, 2009

Clements' Entertainment

Just a short update on what has kept us all entertained during the last month or so...

Our big boy Terence is the one with the most changes as he is now on a new, more mature level. Curt and I thought he would love Jurassic Park and we were right, he did! We had to let him watch it alone with the 2 of us and without his sisters. We knew it would be too scary for his sisters but it was just right for him. The 3 of us especially enjoyed watching the 3rd Jurassic Park movie which we hadn't seen before. It actually received great reviews and is a really good movie. We recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it before.



In the evenings, we have started to read Harry Potter and are on the 1st book in the series. He loves it and so do I. I've read most of them already but it's fun to share the story with him...



Mia's new favorite movie is Camp Rock. I've never heard of it before but it was introduced to us by her friend, Keira, back in February. I've downloaded it and Mia loves watching it over and over again. The story is about a teenage girl who goes to a sleep over camp for musicians. It's really cute.

And, she still adores High School Musical. For those of you that don't know, there are now 3 High School Musical movies.



Ali's favorite is still Mamma Mia (the movie). I am so excited about surprising them all with tickets to the live show which is coming to Budapest. All five us are going to see it on April 11th. I'm not sure how or when I will tell them but it'll be great. Curt and I saw it about 8 years ago in London and thought it was fantastic. It'll be great to share it with the kids.



As far as music goes, T still loves Queen. Mia's new favorite is Pink. She also likes Gwen Stefani, Beyonce and Katy Perry and often listens to music in her room. When I go up she is choreographing dances to the songs (often with Ali or a friend). It's really funny and she really gets into it.

On the otherhand, here are a few books that Curt and I are reading. The first three books I have recently read and recommend. Last 2 books - Curt's recent reads.