Friday, October 16, 2009

Winter Has Arrived Early

I don't think we are the only ones who got a surprise winter visit out of the blue in mid-October! It did come as a surprise as last week we were still in shorts and t-shirts. It was a scramble this week trying to find hats, gloves, warm jackets, etc for school. This photo was taken of Ali who hates wearing coats, hats, gloves and really, really detests wearing boots. Somehow I persuaded her on Wednesday to get it all on and still smile. I must try and recall what I did or said as every other day has been a struggle.

The photo below is of her waiting for the bus to go to her old nursery school, Heidi Ovoda. She has no school on Wednesdays at the French school and loves going back to Heidi on Wednesdays to visit all her friends and teachers. They welcome her with lots of love and often make Wednesday a really special party day...

I think it's great as it helps her keep up her Hungarian and it also gives me some more time to focus on T and Mia's Wednesday activities. Ali would just end up being tugged along all day so it works well for everyone.

Anyhow, I had to share this photo of her in winter wear.