Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ali Videos

In this first video I was trying to interview Ali but my camera's battery died during filming. Now that she's had a birthday, I wanted to capture her personality, likes, dislikes, etc. The battery is now charging and she's fast asleep, but I will try it again this week (if we get a minute alone).



About 2 weeks ago I captured her on video dancing. She dances all the time - always has... Mia dances all the time too. Terence used to but now he's too cool to dance. He thinks of it as a girly thing.

Ali is always experimenting with different styles of dancing. This is her newest style which looks like she's hula hooping (without the hula hoop). I especially love how her feet are planted and do not move... Then, she throws in an attempt to do a bit of a robot dance. Actually, the robot dance is probably the only style of dance you'll ever see T do...