Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Building of the Compost Video (at last)

And yet another video (that hopefully works)...

This is from late October. The reason it is only getting posted now is because we seem to be camera collectors. We have many and I cannot keep up with the transferring of photos and videos when there are so many of us taking them. I recently pulled all the videos off one of our Flip Cameras and found this video that Curt took of the kids building their compost. I really enjoyed watching it (especially as it is cold and snowy here now and I would love to be in this weather right now)! I didn't take part in this activity and didn't know that Terence and Mia literally built the compost on their own! I really thought Curt did most of the work but he didn't. Well done T and M!!! I'm so proud of their team work, which, you too can witness through this video below.