Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's funny how parents often spend so much time with the first child with things like learning the alphabet, eating alone, going to the potty, reading, writing, tying shoes, etc.

Then, the third one, who gets very little one-on-one time picks it all up without much assistance. Ali, before she even hit 4, learned how to write her name. Okay, it was only A-L-I and not ALEXANDRA like she will need to write at school. But hey, I was excited! I recently told our pediatrician during her 4 year wellness check that she could write her name and she was really impressed.

First of all, I think Terence and Mia helped teach her to write A-L-I. Secondly, she loves picking up T and Mia's Horizon books (thanks to Nana) and other learning books and doing fun things like this....