Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring Break!!

Today I took the day off of work and worked this morning from home. Then, I had to hit the grocery store(s) for food / ingredients for a bbq that we are hosting at our home tomorrow. At 3pm, I picked up our trio from school. I love the days when I can get to school and pick them up! It's a treat for all of us!

They all came out of school excited as they now have a 2 week spring break! Woo hoo!!! We are all so excited about it!

When we arrived home they immediately went outside to play. It wasn't an overly warm day but it was comfortable. The 3 of them played so well together. I was thrilled to watch them and hear their creative games.

At one point, I looked out from the kitchen (my 2nd office) and saw them bouncing around our garden. They love watching all our flowers pop up. We've all worked on it together - choosing the plants, planting the bulbs, etc. It looks so unbelievably gorgeous now. And, so does my trio. I had to share...




Then, they decided to jump. I had to snap away. Look how adorable these turned out.











More close ups of our amazing spring blossoms....