Friday, October 19, 2007

Terence Showing off his School Work

It's the funniest thing but Terence is taking Hungarian at school. He hasn't wanted to tell them that he speaks it already and he loves having an EASY subject. Even though he is fluent in Hungarian, I do not mind as the school is so hard that his brain needs the break and the confidence. He brought home his Magyar (Hungarian) book last night to show us and was so proud of his perfect marks! I looked through it and laughed when I saw him answer that he is English and not American. He gets that confused as he speaks English so he thinks he should come from England. In English he knows he is American but in French or Hungarian he sometimes makes the mistake of saying he is 'English'. Very funny.

Here he is singing the songs from his book to the girls. He cannot yet read properly but it definitely looks like he is reading from the book. Mia is funny as she echoes all the time. If I read to her she is a little echo and if I ask her what she is doing she'll say, 'I'm learning how to read'.