Saturday, October 20, 2007

Tree Stump and more Guitar Hero

Today was a fun-filled day. First of all, the newest news at the Clements' home is that our tree that was knocked down by a storm this summer is being dug out. Or, the attempt of digging it out is being made. Here are some photos.



Mia went over to play at Keira's while her big brothers, Riley and Liam, came here to hang with Terence (and Ali). They thought playing around the moat of the stump and on the stump was fun.



We found a store that had some Pokemon cards today so they each got a pack. It was a huge hit. Here is Terence with Riley (11) playing a game. Who knows if they even had official rules?!



Back to Guitar Hero. I forced Bill to take a turn while he was here to pick up the boys and drop off Mia. He was great and really enjoyed it!



Here's a video of him on his 2nd turn. I think it's funny as look at how much chaos is happening around him yet his concentration level is 100%.



Riley jammin'!



Mia has become really interested in cooking - especially watching cooking shows. She especially likes to watch the Barefoot Cantessa (an American chef) with me. She's always trying to help me in the kitchen but tonight she took it to a whole new level. She decided to make us all dinner when I wasn't looking. She mixed Doritos with grape juice and yoghurt drink. She even added a little water, stirred it around and scooped it into bowls. How do I even pretend to enjoy something like that!??! It was a mess and disgusting but I told her that she did a fine job and to next time ask me as it was far too late for a meal. I hope she doesn't try that again!




Anyone hungry?