Monday, November 5, 2007

A Beautiful Fall Weekend in New York City

Curt and I managed to have some unwinding time in New York city after a month of very hard work. The weekend was perfect - great weather, good times with friends, amazing food, much needed sleep, many visits to the gym, a bit of sightseeing, some shopping, etc.

Here are some photos of our weekend.

Only in New York in preparation of Halloween:


We were so cold we had to buy these sweatshirts off a street vendor. We look like such tourists!


This is where the twin towers once stood.


The mirror in our hotel lobby had this funny thing. Right at eye level it repeated the words 'Oops Pardon Me'. I wonder how many people ran in to it thinking it was another room before they cleverly added the stickers.


Cupcakes are VERY TRENDY now.


I had to try one. I picked a flower one that I thought Mia would pick.


Me with friends Margaret (Ali's godmother) and Debbie (Mia's godmother)