Thursday, March 6, 2008

Birthday Dinner - just the 5 of us

I am typing this on Thursday evening. It is just about 10:15pm and Curt is scurrying around the home trying to pack his bags for his upcoming 2 week trip to Delhi, Mumbai and Shanghai. We had our relocations conference today, followed by a happy hour and dinner so we just got home at around 9pm.

His flight is ... listen up... on my birthday... He has to be in the taxi by 6am to catch a 7:45am flight out of Budapest Ferihegy airport. He asked me how I felt about him taking the flight on my birthday and I paused, then decided their was no point in pouting and said, "It's Fine." Afraid I wasn't too convincing, I repeated, "Fine, Fine, Fine." He immediately walked over to Sarah's desk (we were at the office) and asked her what she thought this meant...haha. She said that it meant that you shouldn't go. haha. Tonight, Curt's mom asked me on the phone how I felt and I said, "Well, it's a birthday I will never forget".

My adorable husband, however, took the 5 of us out for dinner to one of our favorite sushi restaurants on Wednesday night. He we are...






Last photo was taken by Terence who was most impressed with his photography skills and shouted 'Awesome!' after each of his shots... ;-)