Monday, April 21, 2008

Sunday Fun

As I mentioned a few blog posts ago, Terence's buddy spent the night with us on Saturday night. He then stayed all day on Sunday until his parents came back from their weekend away and picked him up at 6pm. Here are some photos of our fun Sunday at a park nearby. Terence, Arnaud and Mia spent a lot of time exploring (with their picnic snacks). They had no idea that I was clicking away with my zoom lens. Actually my zoom lens helped me keep an eye on them as they were really far way...





We scored by hitting a little carnival at the park. It's not regularly there so it must be one of those traveling carnivals that move around all the time. The rides didn't live up to Disney standards but were still fun. They also had some games that all the kids ended up winning a prize after playing the fishing game where they fished out plastic fish.