Monday, November 24, 2008

Down on the Danube

2 weekends ago (on Saturday, Nov 15th) while Mia was at her friend Isabelle's b-day party down in district 13, T, Ali and I decided to go for a walk along the river near the b-day girl's home. I took a few photos and a video (coming soon) of our little adventure.

I think she's trying to imitate T's peace sign.
Sharing chips and walking and talking. She caught everyone's eyes and smiles as she looked so cute in her little Ralph Lauren red jumper (thanks Keira for passing it on) and new white hat (bought on my trip to Brighton last week).



T relaxing river-side (doesn't have the same ring as 'seaside')


Love these 2 below of them looking at the ducks on the river. The one on the left is without a flash and the one on the right was with the flash. The sun was just setting.


2 more showing the colors of the beautiful sky. Photo of me (bottom right) is taken by Terence.