Monday, November 24, 2008

More Snoozing Kids

The other night Curt and I came home from one of our conference dinners to find the kids all sleeping together on T's floor. Erika, our sitter, gave us a heads up about it and giggled telling us that they wanted to all be together. I think it's so cute how they made this bed on the floor and shared T's duvet. The other surprising thing is that it wasn't Ali in the middle. She always wants to be in the middle and most of us give in as she's the 'baby'. I have a feeling T was in the middle comforting both his sisters as they were sad that we weren't home.



I took these photos below a week earlier. I just adore how they look when they are sleeping.

Mia's always 'catching flies' (as Curt describes it) with her mouth open. Ali, again with her hands underneath her, on the left.


The cutest is T. I found him like this all curled up on the end of his trundle sleeping in the position he used to sleep in when he was a baby. I realized later that he curled up in front of his space heater (the heating isn't so great in his room) that's on a timer to turn itself off after a set time. I couldn't sleep like that if someone paid me! It's a yoga position not a sleeping position...