Thursday, December 27, 2007

Boxing Day Dinner





For our dinner on the 26th we decided to get King Crab Leg's from our friend Rob's restaurant Ocean. Part of his restaurant is a seafood deli where I get all my fish (and we eat a lot of it). From Seabass and Monkfish to Cod and Salmon, we love it all. The kids eat every kind of fish and even Ali has been enjoying Salmon since she was about 7 months old.
Last night was our first King Crab Leg experience in Hungary. They were not fresh but frozen but I was okay with that. We usually eat them at the beach when we are in South Carolina and we all love dipping them in the melted butter. The crab was a big hit last night. Even Ali loved it. Poor Curt had the job of cracking them open for everyone.


This photo of Ali makes me laugh. This is the look she makes whenever I ask her to 'smile' for the camera. It's like she has her mouth and eyes mixed up.