Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sledding

I'm slow at getting these videos of our sledding adventure last week. While Curt and Jim (visiting from San Francisco) slept in on Sunday morning after a very late Saturday night, I took all 3 kids and 3 dogs over to the sledding hill near out home. It was a huge work out as I had to carry, pull, push, etc. I really need to work on getting Greta and Kiraly trained to pull the kids on their sleds. It was a perfect day and we had the hill to ourselves for a whole hour! We stayed for about 2 1/2 hours and had a great time. It was Ali's first time sledding and she went down with me a few times. Terence and Mia were really good about climbing back up the hill with their sleds. They were all so exhausted on the long walk home that I had to pull all 3 of them! Fortunately, Curt felt good after sleeping until 11am so I was able to fit in a nice long Sunday afternoon nap! Those are very rare but always enjoyable.

I'll post this now and come back later to post the rest of the photos and other videos.