Sunday, December 23, 2007

In Front of the Tree in PJs


This is my final blog entry today!! I am almost caught up. Still have to add a few parties and fun things but will try and catch up over the next week. This last post includes photos from this evening - after bath, in front of the tree, in clean pajamas. They are so excited about Christmas.

Just a funny side note, Mia is such a brown noser. First, the password on northpole.com that she selected is 'iloveusanta'. Too funny. She told us that this is what she wanted her password to be - she still cannot spell like that! Then, tonight while she was in the bath alone and I was in the next room getting Ali's pajamas on I heard her singing a made up song that went something like this, 'I love you Santa. I love you even more than my mommy....' And, on and on. We had just had a serious talk about how Santa and his elves can see and hear everything. So, she figured it was her last chance to get the 99 items on her list from Santa tomorrow night. Not really 99 but it seemed close including a new bed, sparkly clothes, dollhouse, skateboard, etc. I cannot even remember half the things as she just named as many things as she could think of... Always entertaining us!