Thursday, December 27, 2007

Wii - Thanks to Santa

Someone was good this year! Santa brought Wii for the entire family! He also brought Monopoly but I don't think any of you would be interested in a video of us playing Monopoly! We have, however, played Monopoly just as many times as we have played Wii. Terence is amazing at Monopoly and beat Curt and I (legitimately) twice! Mia's still a little too young and just wants to 'buy' everything. Hopefully this won't be a longterm problem (like mom) and she'll learn to also save up her money and invest wisely.

Back to the subject matter I started with... Wii. One of the games that we all had fun playing yesterday was Boxing. We all Boxed on Boxing Day... haha. Did you know I was clever? I did work out extra hard yesterday after a huge feast on Christmas Day but I must admit that I think my back muscles hurt from boxing on Wii and not from my work out. Ridiculous!

Thought you would all get a huge kick out Mia kicking some booty! She was the fastest to take down her opponent. If you want to know why, click on this below video. Please ignore her bedhead!